Cheesy task! MasterChef India 5 19th November, 20 November Samantha won task, scripted in history
MasterChef India Season 5 – 19th November, 20th November written updates, free download complete all 15 episodes of Master Chef. Master chef India 19 November 2016 which cook got the chance to put their name in the Amul website with their recipe. In today’s episode of the Master Chef all the contestants were taken to the Amul Cheese factory which is established in India since 60 years. All the contestants of the MasterChef were first given the task to make cheese with a unique task, all the member tried to make the perfect cheese but only 4 were selected. (Also read :- Who is Eliminated? Master chef India 5 19th November 2016 written – Siddharth or Ajay today)
MasterChef India 5 20th November written
MasterChef India Season 5 in the first round only 4 were selected for the other task and rest were sent back to the Masterchef home. Among these four Samantha won the task and she got to write her name in the masterchef history and she got golden opportunity to share her recipe on the Amul India’s Fb officially were billions of food lovers will see her name and recipe. Samantha’s gifts not ended she even got a powerful benefit which she will be using in the next episode of the MasterChef India 5.
Masterchef India 5 highlights
In tonight episode of the Masterchef India check all the highlights listed below:-
- All contestants went for the cheese making task
- Only four got shortlisted for the competition
- Samantha won the task – cheese making
- Samantha’s name got registered in the masterchef history
- Samantha shared her recipe and name on the Amul India’s official page.
- Samantha got special power to take one ingredient from the opposite team.
- Tomorrow’s task Boys vs girls in Masterchef india 5 – 20th November
- Check who will be eliminated this week, tomorrow?
Stay tuned for the next episode of the Masterchef India 5 and catch up all the episodes written update, written story.
Get Entertainment Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.