Good News: Cash Withdrawn Limit Ended! By RBI from 29.11.2016 29th November 2016 Only 500 – 2000 rs Notes are available
Cash withdrawal limited ended: Well, as all were having hard time after the demonetisation on 9th November, currency changed, new notes arrived Rs.500 – Rs 2000. The use of Rs.1000 note ended for always and all were given 50 days to change their current Rs.500 and Rs 1000 notes before 30th December, banks were closed for 2 days.
Cash withdrawal limit ended – Withdrawal limit dismissed!
The problem didn’t ended here – there was limit on cash withdrawal, Atm withdrawal was close for some day and for exchanging the Rs.500 Rs 1000 notes people have to stand in qeueu for hours to deposit money or withdraw money or exchange their Rs. 500 – Rs. 1000 notes with new Rs. 500 and Rs. 2000 notes. Yet facing all this problem 93% peoples supported Narendra Modi for his act against black money, money laundering and corruption.
निकासी सीमा 29 वें नवंबर 2016 से खारिज कर दिया
खुशखबरी! 29 वें नवंबर 2016 से एटीएम से नकदी की वापसी के लिए सीमा आज के बाद 29 नवंबर से आप अपने वांछित राशि बाहर नकद कर
सकते हैं के रूप में समाप्त हो गया है, लेकिन वहाँ केवल रुपये है।
500 और 2000 रुपये वापस लेने के लिए के लिए उपलब्ध नोटों।
Today the news released and its like a boon to all peoples as all were facing problem having cash as they were having the limit of just Rs.24000 till 24th November but now om 29th November the limit for the withdrawal has been ended by the RBI. All folks go to your Atm withdrawal your amount and do what ever you want as now the limit for the withdrawal ended.
Some recent news related to demonetisation:
- A slight sigh of relief from demonetisation
- After Demonetisation : 1 Lakh iPhones sold in 3 days
- BJP MP’s to share bank details after currency ban
- Rs. 500 notes : RBI to print 75 million notes daily
- Black money deposits face 50% tax, 4 year lock in and if the disclosure is not made and is caught by tax authorities then 60% tax and loner lock-in period will be made.
- Demonetisation : the solution for the marriages found as one couple on their wedding day sat with the own card swiping machine to accept gifts through debit cards.
- Hyderabad beware with the fake Rs 2000 notes as fake currency worth Rs 2.22 lakhs was caught by police.